Ruby was sure excited to have her B-friend come over to play the other day. Unfortunately though, Chewy wasn't up for much playing. Can you blame him, check out his boondoggles. He could hardly walk, let alone run!
Ha ha ha! Ho ho ho! Hee hee hee!
I'm sure glad they're made of snow and not. . .well, regular boondoggle contents. Ha ha!
Did you have to have him thaw in the garage before he came inside Trisha?
Oh Chew-ster, we sure love ya!
Ha ha ha! Ho ho ho! Hee hee hee!
I'm sure glad they're made of snow and not. . .well, regular boondoggle contents. Ha ha!
Did you have to have him thaw in the garage before he came inside Trisha?
Oh Chew-ster, we sure love ya!
We got so much snow on Saturday night/Sunday morning. It's the most we've gotten at one time all winter. Poor Justin ended up having to shovel both our driveway and the church sidewalks twice within a matter of about 3 hours. Good thing he's a trooper and doesn't complain about anything...wish I could say the same for myself...anywho, the kids sure thought it was a treat and were thrilled to go out in it.
While Justin was finishing up the driveway on the side of the house...
This is what the front looked like. Completely covered again! Thus the reason for shoveling it twice.
Once there was a snowman, snowman, snowman.
Once there was a snowman tall, tall, tall!
Keep piling it on Avery, it will get there! :)











2 comments:
HILARIOUS! I didn't know he was romping around showing his snow balls off to Rubster! And yes, he unthawed but in the laundry room kennel :)
Ugh, I feel your pain for Justin...did that even make sense?? Kevin & Chris were stuck with snow removal for four years! Have him hook up with Kev and his snowblower and truck for church removal...heaven sent!
Post a Comment