I made these cute Valentine cupcakes for the Couples Valentine Party that Brooke and Kevin hosted. I was so happy with how they turned out!
I know I'm a little ab-normal, but I get really excited about things like this, so of course I had to take pictures.
Don't they look totally delicious??? Homemade butter cream frosting and everything! Mmmm mmmm good!
I know I'm a little ab-normal, but I get really excited about things like this, so of course I had to take pictures.
Don't they look totally delicious??? Homemade butter cream frosting and everything! Mmmm mmmm good!
I'm so bummed though because I forgot to take my camera to the party. Sigh. And I didn't dare run back home because when we left, Hayzen was a little upset and crying that we were leaving so, I didn't want to upset him again if the babysitter had him calmed down. Oh the dilemma!
Despite my minor brain-lapse with the whole camera thing, we had a fantastic time at the party! Brooke made cute little heart shaped red, pink, brown and white chocolates and put them in little baggies with a ribbon and tag on them with our names for our place settings for dinner. So cute and fun! She had the tables decorated so cute as well.
Of course dinner was delicious and after dinner we played the always exciting "Newly-wed Game". It was great! Justin and I were in the lead/tied for the lead for most of the game but in the end, Shawn and Freda pulled through with the win. Way to go you two love birds. The prize was a bottle of sweet smelling bubble bath, how romantic! Perfect for a Valentine party right? haha! We ate cupcakes and ice cream for dessert and then just sat around and chatted for the rest of the evening. I'm so glad we have such great friends, it really makes life fun, ya know? Good times!











1 comment:
Hi!!! I am so happy to be able to see your blog and your CUTE family. I can not get over how adorable your kids are. You are such a fun mom too....very inspiring. So I want to know how you got your cupcake frosting to look like that! Every time I frost mine I want it to turn out just like that and it never does. Please share your secret!
Post a Comment