Happy Valentine's Day!
Yesterday our family had a wonderful day.
Yesterday our family had a wonderful day.
There was lots of love being shared everywhere! :)
For a special Valentine's dinner I made Chicken Parmesan with pasta and homemade sauce. We also had rolls and raspberry jello with whipped topping and berries on top. It was delicious!!
{Except, I got a little side tracked at the end so I left the chicken under the broiler just a tad too long. The parmesan cheese on top got a little crisp-ified, if ya know what I mean. Oh well, it was still tasty as ever!}
I gave each of the kids a card and a new book in the Mercy Watson series. We love Mercy Watson! I also gave Avery and Quinn mini gumball machines and Hayzen got some M&M's. Justin got a Bicycling Magazine, a card and some snickers.
Justin was so sweet and got me cute red and white flowers, {the ones on the table in the pic...which I actually had to move before we ate because I couldn't see anyone!}, a card and my favorite Valentine present every year, chocolate covered strawberries. YUM-O!
For a special Valentine's dinner I made Chicken Parmesan with pasta and homemade sauce. We also had rolls and raspberry jello with whipped topping and berries on top. It was delicious!!
{Except, I got a little side tracked at the end so I left the chicken under the broiler just a tad too long. The parmesan cheese on top got a little crisp-ified, if ya know what I mean. Oh well, it was still tasty as ever!}
I gave each of the kids a card and a new book in the Mercy Watson series. We love Mercy Watson! I also gave Avery and Quinn mini gumball machines and Hayzen got some M&M's. Justin got a Bicycling Magazine, a card and some snickers.
Justin was so sweet and got me cute red and white flowers, {the ones on the table in the pic...which I actually had to move before we ate because I couldn't see anyone!}, a card and my favorite Valentine present every year, chocolate covered strawberries. YUM-O!
After dinner we made heart sugar cookies. The kids pushed their chairs over, including little Hayzen :), and we got to work.
All baked and ready to decorate.
After they cool that is...
Okay, now they're cooled.
Slap on the frosting!
Dump on the sprinkles!
And take a ginormous bite!
Look at my cute little
butter cream frosted,
Valentine sprinkled,
heart shaped love cookie!
"Now eat it, so I can watch you enjoy it!" HA HA HA!
I absolutely LOVE all 4 of my special Valentine's!
I'm so lucky to have three sweet kids and one fantastic honey to celebrate Valentine's day with.
Hey Justin! "Let's get fired up about freight!" ha ha ha!
I love you my Honey-Bun! You're the best!











3 comments:
It looks like a super valentine's day! Wish I had one of those cookies right now!!
holly, you are seriously too cute! i love your blog, it just makes me happy....along with wanting to do more and be more! you really are one of the happiest people i have ever met. thanks for making "motherhood" a beautiful thing, it really is! and i just had to laugh as i thought about you being the happiest person i know, even when we were in so much trouble in "monty's" class, you still were happy. why did we think we could call him that?? i blame you for getting me in trouble, i was always laughing! good times!!
You are looking very gorgous and trim these days. :)
Post a Comment