Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Letters to Santa

Day 2 of our Christmas fun!

The kids thought it would be best to write our Christmas lists for Santa early in the month so his little Elves could start working on makin' their toys.  :)



She's makin' a list and checkin' it twice!!

Hayzen will find out if he was naughty or nice!!

Santa Claus is comin' to town!!

And here are the final wishes. . .

Mommy helped little Levi with his list :)

Mommy wrote exactly what Hayzen said :)

Quinney wrote his letter all by himself with a little help from Daddy spelling words  :)

**Side note:  Quinn told us his favorite reindeer was Cupid because "it's close to a bad word!" -- Awesome!  Hmm, Santa?  :)  
Glad to see he's applying the rhyming skills he's learning right now in kindergarten.  ha ha!  
We had a good chuckle!

I love the cursive signature of this little lady  :)

I hope all your wishes come true my sweet kids! 

1 comment:

Grandma said...

That looks like some pretty nice letters to Santa. I hope he brings you some of the things on your lists.