Monday, December 24, 2012

Kindergarten Christmas


I got to go help with Quinney's kindergarten Christmas party!  Hooray!  I love watching him interact with his friends/classmates at school.  It's totally different than I would have thought.  :)  
Cute little guy!   



They had a box left at their door with a note signed, "From Mr. C".  It took the kids a minute to figure out who "Mr. C" was.  One boy yelled out, "Mr. Kearsley!"  Pretty smart, C and K do make the same sound.  Another kid yelled "it's from Carson!"  Carson is a kid in Quinn's class.  ha ha!  Such cute kids at this age!
 

After they figured out who it was from, Mrs. Kearsley brought the box around and each kid got to pick a present.  So fun!


After Quinn's party, the boys and I had a few errands to run before we headed back to the school to watch Avery's 3rd grade Christmas concert.  They did a great job and sounded so cute singing Christmas carols to us.  



Way to go Ave's!  You're a STAR!!

No comments: