Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy Christmas Morning

 

I love seeing the kids' faces when they run into the family room on Christmas morning.  It has to be one of my FAVORITE things about Christmas.


The Hulk!  Yeah, his favorite character!
 


First, we start with our stockings. . .


This baby is excited for his first Christmas.  He loves Sully that Santa left in his stocking  :)





Avery was being so sweet and helped Levi pull treasures out of his stocking.


I think Levi likes his goods!

Now that the stockings are empty, on to the presents. . .

Happiness!

A remote control helicopter is the only thing Quinn asked Santa for whenever he sat on his lap.  I love how happy and excited he was when he saw what it was. 


Quinn and his beloved R/C Helicopter -- and his poor pink eye.
 
A slithery snake!!

Levi loved all the wrapping paper and bows.  We had to keep his binky in so he wouldn't eat it all.  


I love his expression...  "What's this noisy thing?"

Ave's got a cute Cabbage Patch, Santa sure knows how to deliver!  
I loved getting my Cabbage Patch for Christmas when I was young and I still have her!  :)


Play-Doh Supermarket for the Hayzen Boy!


More presents for everyone. . . . .

 


 

 

 And look what I got...  an iPad mini!  Hooray!  Just what I wanted.


I think our sweet baby boy enjoyed his first Christmas.  What do you think?  Archy at it's best -- his little arms and legs were just a flickin'!
 

My favorite present to Daddy. . . 

Daddy with his new nose hair trimmer!  :)

Oh, and look what else Daddy got, an iPad.  
{Compliments of the Pick Your Plum Christmas party!} 
Yes!  I love winning stuff!


This is my favorite present the kids got. . .  
 

I made them a quiet book!  It was a lot of work, not hard, just very time consuming.  I worked on it for over a month and pulled a few very late nights trying to get it done in time for Christmas.  I still want to make and add 4 more pages that I have the materials for too.  So fun!  I'm so glad I made them this, it was fun and I know they love it just like I knew they would.  
 


 

 




What?!  What this?!  Santa left us a Wii???  Oh boy!



We're gonna have a ball playin' all these games!!  Wahooooo!


Quinnaford couldn't wait any longer to try out his R/C Helicopter. . .

Look how excited he is! 

He did it!  He's flying it!

My girl modeling her cute new Christmas outfit!  Adorable!


Me and the Honey also got new gym shoes, something we both needed desperately!
 

My goodness, we had a great Christmas! 
Happy Christmas everyone!


1 comment:

Skye O. said...

Christmas is the best! I want to see detailed pictures of that quiet book. Maybe a pattern? It looks amazing!