It has been a long time comin' for this little Turkey to get potty trained. A long time! We could not talk him into going potty on the toilet for the longest time, we tried and tried AND TRIED! Finally, one day he just decided he was ready and he's never looked back since. Although he still wears a diaper at night {and will for a couple more weeks}, he wakes up dry every morning and is excited to pick a pair of undies to put on.
Go Hayzey Boy!
A day or two into his "potty training" he yelled,
"Mommy, I needa go potty!"
We ran in the bathroom and while I was pulling down his draws, he clapped his hands together and said,
"hehe, this is goin' a be perfect!"
He's so proud of himself and it is SO cute to watch!
Congratulations to our BIG BOY!
Go Hayzey Boy!
A day or two into his "potty training" he yelled,
"Mommy, I needa go potty!"
We ran in the bathroom and while I was pulling down his draws, he clapped his hands together and said,
"hehe, this is goin' a be perfect!"
He's so proud of himself and it is SO cute to watch!
Congratulations to our BIG BOY!
He finally did it! :)











1 comment:
GOOD JOB, HAYZEN!!! WE'RE SO PROUD OF YOU. YOU ARE A BIG BOY.
Post a Comment