Avery and Quinn sang in their school Christmas concert a few days ago and did an awesome job. Too bad we weren't closer for a better view. We even got there 30 minutes early and still didn't get a seat. It was standing room only around the sides and the back of the gym! Ugh! For that reason the picture of Quinn stinks, but he looked so cute up there singin' his little heart out that I had to get a picture! His class performed first.
For Avery's performance, which was second to last, I snuck up front and plopped myself down on the floor right in front of her. :)
This next picture portrays classic "older brother" syndrome! -- which we deal with constantly at our house!!
Notice what Quinn is doing to Hayzen's cheek???
I was not at all surprised when I saw this pic. In fact, it made me chuckle out loud. I love my boys! Even though they tease and poke and prod each other constantly, they are still best of buds!
The concert was fun {minus the standing for an hour and a half}!! Avery and Quinn were so excited to be in it and have us come watch. Way to go you two little singers! We had a great time!
Luckily, the principal said next year they were going to try holding it at a bigger venue.
Yes, I think that might be best Mr. Principal! :)











1 comment:
What a neat thing to be in a Christmas Concert! I'll bet you were some of the best singers--probably the best singers! You sure looked great in your Sunday clothes.
Post a Comment