For our first FHE in December we set a goal as a family to spread the "Spirit of Christmas" as much as we could until we celebrated Christ's birth on Christmas. We talked about the true meaning of Christmas and how we could spread that special Spirit to everyone by being like Jesus and being kind, helpful, sharing, doing good deeds for each other and doing service for others.
Whenever we'd spread the "Spirit of Christmas" around, we'd get to put a sticker on our chart. The kids LOVED this! And to be honest, so did I, I love stuff like this! If it has anything to do with lists, charts or schedules, I just eat it up! ...so does Avery, like Mother like daughter! :)
As you can see, we spread A LOT of Christmas Spirit around. I hope many family/friends/neighbors felt it 'cause we sure could. Our house was over flowing with it this Christmas!
Whenever we'd spread the "Spirit of Christmas" around, we'd get to put a sticker on our chart. The kids LOVED this! And to be honest, so did I, I love stuff like this! If it has anything to do with lists, charts or schedules, I just eat it up! ...so does Avery, like Mother like daughter! :)
As you can see, we spread A LOT of Christmas Spirit around. I hope many family/friends/neighbors felt it 'cause we sure could. Our house was over flowing with it this Christmas!

Avery and Quinn were so sweet in their encouragement to each other to be happy, nice and helpful so they could put a sticker on their chart. They were also so generous in reminding me that I did something special so I could put a sticker on my chart too. "You were so nice Mom and helped us clean up our toys, so now you get to put a sticker on your chart!"

For the record, Justin actually spread his share of Christmas Spirit around too, he just wasn't as into the chart/sticker aspect as much as me and the kids were. Ha ha!
I'm so grateful for my sweet little family. My kids try so hard to do what's right and be good and I couldn't ask for anything more. And I really couldn't ask for a better husband, that's for sure, I'm one lucky gal! I really am so blessed to have them and I love them so much!











1 comment:
I think you're one lucky gal too!
Post a Comment