We hosted the neighborhood Couples Christmas Party again this year and man oh man, was it FUN!!!
We ate yummy snacks and treats, had an 'ugly sweater' contest, played the candy bar game, played 'Couples Feud' and had a white elephant exchange!
Wahoo, let the fun begin!
We'll start with the ugly sweater contest. :) There were some amazingly ugly sweaters that's for sure, and here they are, in all of their glory!
Cousin Eddy...oh, I mean Justin & me
We ate yummy snacks and treats, had an 'ugly sweater' contest, played the candy bar game, played 'Couples Feud' and had a white elephant exchange!
Wahoo, let the fun begin!
We'll start with the ugly sweater contest. :) There were some amazingly ugly sweaters that's for sure, and here they are, in all of their glory!
Cousin Eddy...oh, I mean Justin & me
Ben & Trisha
*I absolutely LOVED Trisha's sweater! Her great-aunt Dolly hand crocheted it.
Isn't it a beaut?!!
Malissa & Sean
Brandon & Stacy & baby Hudson :)
Amy & Kirk
Jeramie & Peter
Brooke & Kevin
Cowgirl Carley & Chris
*LOVED Carley's classy sweater too! :)
Scott & Jana
And the winner is...
BRANDON!
I died over the red snowflake turtle neck and he even wore matching Santa socks! It was great!!
This candy bar game is one of our favorites! It got a little wild and crazy but that's what makes it so much fun!
Now let's turn the time over to the rockin' host of Couples Feud...
Oooo, SNAZZY!
What a fun game! Justin and I made it so there were 5 rounds, 2 regular rounds, 2 double points rounds and 1 triple points round.
The five questions were:
1. Top Christmas movies.
2. Songs that carolers might sing.
3. Items you put on a Christmas tree.
4. Fun things to do when you're snowed in.
5. Popular Christmas traditions.
It was a close game but the girls came away with the final round for the exciting win! Wahoo! Sorry fellas, maybe next year! :)
And this is where my camera battery died so no more pictures. But, we did play a fun little game to jumble up our white elephant gifts and then we went around the room and opened them one person at a time.
Let me tell you, there were some DoOziEs!
Have you ever seen a portable female urinal? I have! How 'bout a high class Christmas Eve Cinema, "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians" DVD? ha ha!
Yes, I think it's safe to say that we had a
GOOD TIME!
loved it! loved it! loved it!











1 comment:
I'm so glad Brandon won because as soon as I saw his 'outfit' I was laughing so hard. Looks like so much fun. I think we might have to start a tradition of that too.
I love reading your blog. Makes me miss hanging out with you...you always know how to make me laugh. Thanks!
Post a Comment