Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Elf Hunt

I love Gardner Village, especially around the holidays. This year I wanted to take the kids to do the cute Elf Hunt. My Hayzen babe was still feeling a little under the weather though, so unfortunately he and I had to stay home in our warm cozy house instead.

I'm glad that Avery and Quinn still got to go with Daddy, they had tons of fun just like I knew they would. They also met up with Kristen, Justin, Madelyne and Savannah too which made it even MORE FUN! Wahoo!








After they followed the clues and found all of Santa's Elves, they took their check-list over to Sweet Afton's and turned it in for a yummy sugar stick. :)
What fun! I can't wait for next year!

And I must say, three cheers for Justin for taking more than one picture! He had strict instructions and he followed them well. Thanks Honey!

No comments: