Tuesday, December 7, 2010

1 and a 1/2

I can hardly believe that my little Hayzen babe is 18 months old!

Already? Yes, already.

Sometimes it really is unbelievable how fast time seems to go these days...


This little fella is my JOY! He is such a happy, sweet, easy going little guy and is in such a fun stage right now. He points at everything with his cute chubby little finger and jabbers non-stop. He seriously couldn't be any cuter! Those big brown eyes and dark lashes and that sweet under bite grin make me want to grit my teeth and kiss him ALL.DAY.LONG!!!

At 18 months, Hayzen's measurements are:

Height: 30.5 inches 7%
Weight: 19 lbs. 2 oz less than 3% {in other words, little squirt}
Head: 18.5 inches 27%

He is officially my smallest 18 month old. Avery weighed in at 19.5, and Quinn was 20.3.
{Sheesh, do Justin and I produce shrimps or what?} :)

Hayzen received a clean bill of health except in one area, his ears. Unfortunately, because of his continual ear infections we had to schedule an appointment with an ENT for later this week. Looks like my poor little guy will most likely be getting tubes in his ears. It makes me a little nervous, but if it's going to prevent him from having constant and painful ear infections then I'm definitely willing to give it a go. We shall see I guess.

On a happier note, I am so glad that this little boy is mine!
I Love you my Hayzen Babe!

6 comments:

Crystal Taylor said...

What a cutie pie! He is a little minnie, just like your other kids:)
Mason had tubes put in last January, and it was the best thing I ever did!! No more ear infections. You'll be glad you did it, and....the procedure is quick.

Kade and Katie said...

oh holly he is a dream! those big eyes just melt ya! what a doll. so we have had the whole tube thing done, and it has always been a glorious result! he will do great and the tubes do wonders. don't worry, he will feel so much better, can you even imagine him being happier? i promise it will be a good thing if he is having lots of yucky ears. we are tube fans!! good luck, he sure is a keeper!! and merry Christmas! i hope you have a great time over the fun holidays! you're too cute!

JaCee said...

I love your family pics, you beautiful beings!!! My favorite is the one with kids hanging on you :) Break my heart, A BROKEN ARM so little?! Poor thing...

Lyndee said...

Little Allee has already out-grown her boyfriend! What are we going to do? He is just the cutest, dang thing!

Rosie Moncrief said...

What a handsome guy!

Kevin and Heather said...

I can't believe he's that old! Cute pics! You have the most darling kids!