Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall ~ Sunday ~ Hike

I was a little leary about going on a hike the opening weekend of deer hunting season, but I was soon reassured when we saw several hikers coming down the trail without deer hunter orange on. Justin was teasing me for being so worried about it but you never know. Better safe then sorry, I always say! :)






Pretty fall leaves ~ Being with family ~ Good times!

4 comments:

byebyedays said...

That looks like so much fun... Way to get out and enjoy this weather the strenuous way! I just go for a ride through the canyon.;)

Mom said...

I'm glad that you were safe and that you got out and enjoyed the fall weather. The kids looked like they had a good time.

Trisha said...

JEALOUS!! I would of much rather done that then be taking care of sick kids.

Jana said...

Looks like a beautiful day!