Going to the Pumpkin Patch with Justin's family is one of our favorite fall traditions!
The kids have fun running through the hay maze with their cousins as well as helping Daddy pull the cart through the pumpkin patch in search of the perfect pumpkin.
"I found it Mom, it's the perfect one!" (forgive her forced fake smile, shortly before this she had fallen in the vines and scratched her little hand all up, bless her heart!)
Quinney found one too!
I later talked them into finding a little bit bigger pumpkin, you know, one that they could actually carve! :)
Again I ask, how do you get all you kids to smile and look at the camera at the same time??? I'll never know!
After picking our pumpkins we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house and had a delicious dinner. Thanks for the pumpkins Gee & Dee and for always being so generous to your family. We had a great time and we love you!
4th of July
4 weeks ago











1 comment:
I love your pumpkins...you are so cute to dress your kids up so festive!
Post a Comment