Friday, October 2, 2009

The Beach @ Bear Lake






We went to Bear Lake over Quinney's birthday weekend and had so much fun! The lake was freezing but the kids didn't seem to mind. They played in the water, built sand castles and collected seashells. We also swam in the pool, played at the park and celebrated Quinney's birthday dinner at LaBeau's with raspberry shakes for dessert. Yum-O! What a fun trip!

6 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

LaBeau's raspberry shakes...Mmmmmm! I miss those!

byebyedays said...

That does sound like so much fun! Bear Lake is just a part of all of us locals... To bad the Californians have taken over!:(

Melissa said...

It's been a while since I meandered over to the Smith Blog! I adore all of those single shots of your kids below. They are so beauitful!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

fun! why is it kids have no idea if its hot or cold.

Rosie Moncrief said...

I just got caught up on all your posts!! I love the pink cowgirl shots, very cool! I am now craving LaBeau's, blast!

Keesha said...

Looks like so much fun!! I can't believe how big your little one is already. Yumm... a raspberry shake sounds really good. ;)