Monday, October 19, 2009

Hayzen's 2 new things

1st thing:

Hayzen ate oatmeal cereal for the first time last week. He did pretty good considering the foreign object and weird consistency cereal that were being shoved into his mouth! :)

He's not so sure about this...


Getting better...


Okay, it's not so bad... :)


Oh, my baby boy is growing up!


2nd thing:

Hayzen got a new chair!




He looks so stinkin' cute in it I can't stand it!!! I could just munch on him ALL DAY!!! :)

4 comments:

Keesha said...

Your right he is so stinkin cute and getting so big. Why do they have to grow up so fast? Isn't it so fun when they do get to try new things... I bought one of those chairs for my little one too, I can't wait to try it!

Grandma said...

Yessss, he is soooo cute!! He's such a good baby too, so that makes it extra great. He looks so cute in his new chair. I like his little foot poking out from his sock that about to fall off. That chair will be fun for him to be able to see all the goings on from a sitting up perspective!

Tammy said...

I could munch on him, too!! When are you guys coming up again?

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

super cute! He's growing sooo fast!