Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Am I right?

So when I posted the picture of Hayzen all bundled up in my last post I strangely felt like I had seen that picture before. Oh wait, I have!!! (minus the boy/girl, pink blanket/blue blanket fact!) What do you think?

Hayzen


Avery


Hayzen reminds me so much of Avery as a baby in looks, facial expressions, and personality. Something about Hayzen's eyes, lips and the way he moves his little mouth totally makes me think of my baby Avery. :)

And just for fun, I have a picture of my little baby Quinney all bundled up too.


Okay. So Hayzen obviously got his double chin from his brother! :)

5 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

you are very right!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Well, I know one thing, You make cute babies!

Crystal Taylor said...

Wow, he does look a lot like Avery!
We can't wait to live in Hooper. So many fun things.

byebyedays said...

I have to agree with Kristi, you make BEAUTIFUL babies! It IS crazy how much those babies look alike!

Trisha said...

Wow they do look a lot alike in those pictures! Too cute!!!