Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Day 29: my kid's lunch


toasted cheese + crackers + Ritz peanut butter sandwiches + applesauce + white grape raspberry juice = a scrumptious lunch!

7 comments:

Rosie Moncrief said...

i've never seen anyone make grilled cheese that way!!!

Holly said...

That's because it's not a grilled cheese Rosanna, it's a toasted cheese! Totally different! ha ha :)

Rosie Moncrief said...

silly me!! I will pay better attention when I read your blogs!! haha.

Anonymous said...

Holly, sometimes I turn on your blog and listen to the music while I'm working. I just heard the Alison Krause song. Remember when we were doing Karaoke to that one into Beana's little recorder? I think we have a video of that. Good times. We should pull out my Karaoke machine next time you are here and do a performance or two. By the way, sometimes I go to Skye's blog and listen to her music too, but guess what??? She took the music off!!! What's up with that?? Skye, if you read this, put it back! I like to listen to it.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and another thing... If you like all those old songs by Toni Bennett, you would love Michael Buble'. He sings all the old songs, only he is wayyyy better than Toni Bennett. I have a few of his CD's copied from my friend at work and he is great. He's the one that sings that song "I'm coming Home".

Keesha said...

I would have to agree it does look like a pretty scrumptious lunch! :)

Shanda said...

Such fun posts for 30 days! Wow! Okay your halloween party looked amazing. You must have a lot more patience than I do! I love seeing all the fun things you guys do!