This is what we did with all that snow yesterday.....
The final count was 10 inches! Can you believe it??? What's even more unbelievable is that it is suppose to be close to 70 degrees by the weekend! Crazy crazy weather! Here are a few more pictures from yesterday.....
I will say, after a couple days of this snow I'm more than ready for the 70 degree temps again -- it's WAY TOO COLD!!!
4th of July
4 weeks ago











5 comments:
wow!! you guys did get a lot of snow!!! I love the snowman!
Your snowman is cute a bit more plump than ours. Brylee made me drive by your house today to see it!
I agree that the snow was fun but I want it to be warm again. I wish that winter only lasted the month of December for Christmas and then was over...
Your snowman is cute, we still didn't have all the winter clothes for Carter to stay out real long but maybe next time we can build a snowman too. Oh and thanks for entertaining Carter during church, he is such a show off! :)
Wow you guys got a TON of snow! I can't believe a few miles North makes such a difference!
I can't believe all the snow you got. Ours was gone pretty quickly.
Post a Comment