Friday, October 31, 2008

Hallows Night!

We had a great Halloween this year! We started off by going trick-or-treating at Justin's work at 4:00. Avery and Quinn thought it was so neat that we got to go to Daddy's work to get candy! :) Then we ate a quick pumpkin pizza and bread sticks for dinner and then it was off to the trunk-or-treat. Here's the shot our neighbor Ben got before we started our round. The Army man, the Witch, the kitty and the dragon.....


We also enjoyed a yummy donut and hot chocolate at the trunk-or-treat as well. Delicious! After we got home we took the kids around to a few of the "empty-nesters" in our neighborhood, I felt bad that they might not get any trick-or-treaters since almost our whole neighborhood (at least the one's with kids, which is almost all of them) were at the trunk-or-treat! Quinn wanted to ride around the neighborhood in style, I mean, come on, what dragon doesn't get around on a four-wheeler?!! :)


Awww, another great Halloween!!! After the kids are in bed, Justin and I are going to snuggle under a blanket on the couch, watch the scary movie we rented, and rummage through Avery and Quinney's candy. The perfect ending to a great night!!!

8 comments:

byebyedays said...

Your little one's look so dang cute in their costumes... GREAT JOB! Looks like you all had a very fun Halloween 2008!:)

Melanie said...

Riding a 4-wheeler? What a great idea!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Love all the costumes! What a fun night. You are quite the cute witch in that fancy hat you made! I love the witch's night out at Gardener's Village!! I miss it. You all look like you blend right in. I think that witch-y poo is FUN-ny! :)

Trisha said...

We do have the cutest kids, of course! What a cute little Halloween family.

jennywren said...

You crack me up. glad to see other parents sneak into the kids' candy while they are sleeping. hee hee...

Rosie Moncrief said...

You guys look awesome!!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Very cute. I took Olivia around and have eaten a lot of her candy! Shes too young for candy anyway right!

Tammy said...

Hey Holly! How fun for you guys! We had a good time as well. We went trick-or-treating and all of my little sunbeams came to get their very special treat! See you on Friday night!
~T