Hey Holly, Super crazy story about how I even found your blog but to make a long story short I was bored and went from a friend of a friend so on and so on and I came across yours. (yes, I was very bored) so I hope ya don't mind me checkin' yours out and adding it to my blogger buddies. Does any of the other rockin Coburn Cousins have one? Here is the address to ours check it out sometime. http://3layersofheaven.blogspot.com/
We have a great life.....great families, good friends, friendly neighbors, nothing could be better! As Nacho Libre would say, "it's the best, I luv it!"
2 comments:
Hey Holly, Super crazy story about how I even found your blog but to make a long story short I was bored and went from a friend of a friend so on and so on and I came across yours. (yes, I was very bored) so I hope ya don't mind me checkin' yours out and adding it to my blogger buddies. Does any of the other rockin Coburn Cousins have one? Here is the address to ours check it out sometime. http://3layersofheaven.blogspot.com/
Sorry I slacked on checking you blog this weekend!! So I'm playing , catch up comment, on you blogS!!
Post a Comment