OH MY!! Is it that time again in Utah??? Seems like you just got rid of the white stuff. Watch though, next week it will be really warm and no snow to be seen. That's how the weather goes there, it just keeps teasing you in between seasons.
WOW! I love Utah snow. Those days were so exciting. hope you enjoyed it with cocoa (that is all Cohen is talking about..is drinking cocoa when it is cold). Miss those Utah snow storms!
I, myself, made a snow angel today! it reminded me of when we used to walk around campus at 1am in the snow and make snow angels in the fountain!! good times
We have a great life.....great families, good friends, friendly neighbors, nothing could be better! As Nacho Libre would say, "it's the best, I luv it!"
7 comments:
I can't believe it!!!! There is sooo much! Do your kids love it as much as Carter does??
OH MY!! Is it that time again in Utah??? Seems like you just got rid of the white stuff. Watch though, next week it will be really warm and no snow to be seen. That's how the weather goes there, it just keeps teasing you in between seasons.
Oh my goodness that is crazy!! So much for fall, eh.
WOW! I love Utah snow. Those days were so exciting. hope you enjoyed it with cocoa (that is all Cohen is talking about..is drinking cocoa when it is cold). Miss those Utah snow storms!
Unbelievable!!!!!!!
I, myself, made a snow angel today! it reminded me of when we used to walk around campus at 1am in the snow and make snow angels in the fountain!! good times
Can you believe it!! You had way more than me though.
Post a Comment