The weather prevented us from going to the Black Island Corn Maze today. Dang it! I've had it on my calendar for weeks now! :) Oh well. We did this for a few minutes outside instead.....
I told you we'd be saying good-bye to these flowers soon!
Yes, it feels like winter outside! My Mom called and said it was snowing at her house, enough for a nice white cozy blanket to cover the deck and grass! NOT so cozy if you ask me!!!
4th of July
4 weeks ago











4 comments:
Holy cow! It's unbelievable! I hope it blows north and avoids us here in Milwaukee! I'm not ready for snow yet.... :(
Sorry you missed out on the corn maze. Hopefully some fall weather will stick around for a while. It's my favorite time of the year.
Definitely cold out there today. Plan for the maze next weekend, it's suppose to really warm up again... WE'LL SEE! Your kids are so darling.
good to see you've put those kids to work!! haha
Post a Comment