Ahhhh...Aren't you so cute. I love Halloween too. About my blog it was locked for a little and while it was locked it wouldn't feed to your blog list to let you know I had updated. So unless you were checking it anyway you wouldn't know it had updated. That is part of the reason I unlocked it, no one was reading it because it wasn't showing I had updated and it was kind of a pain to be signed in to look it up. Hope I made sense there.
LOVE the tights/leggings on your hubby. There's no way Travis would wear that--try as I might. :) It's fun seeing all the pics you are doing every day, keep up the good work!!
LOL- I love those pics- funny, I remember you guys in a few of those costumes!
And yes, I completely agree, we can't wait so long to hang out! I've decided you guys are our fall, winter, & spring friends, because you guys are either at cousin camp or we're at flaming gorge- both fams are always too dang busy in the summer... :)
We have a great life.....great families, good friends, friendly neighbors, nothing could be better! As Nacho Libre would say, "it's the best, I luv it!"
8 comments:
Hey- that's my Raggedy Ann costume! I love reading your blog- so, so, so much fun!
Ahhhh...Aren't you so cute. I love Halloween too. About my blog it was locked for a little and while it was locked it wouldn't feed to your blog list to let you know I had updated. So unless you were checking it anyway you wouldn't know it had updated. That is part of the reason I unlocked it, no one was reading it because it wasn't showing I had updated and it was kind of a pain to be signed in to look it up. Hope I made sense there.
LOVE the tights/leggings on your hubby. There's no way Travis would wear that--try as I might. :) It's fun seeing all the pics you are doing every day, keep up the good work!!
SO funny, Holly! Your husband is a trooper-the tights! And that mustache is hilarious.
I want to dig out my old halloween photos now.....
:)
You make a pretty cute 80's gal. And those tights on Justin made me giggle!
LOL- I love those pics- funny, I remember you guys in a few of those costumes!
And yes, I completely agree, we can't wait so long to hang out! I've decided you guys are our fall, winter, & spring friends, because you guys are either at cousin camp or we're at flaming gorge- both fams are always too dang busy in the summer... :)
hot hot and hot!!! we've had many a fun halloweens together!! I'm so going to post a good one too!! hee hee
Holly, who's that hot chick with you in the top picture? He He!
Post a Comment