Today Quinney and I got to go with Avery and her preschool class on a field trip to the Fire Station. The fireman gave us a tour of the station and it was really fun to see where they live for 2 days a week. The station has bedrooms, a living room and a kitchen. Then of course the fireman showed us the fire trucks. The kids even got to climb up into the truck through one door and out the other. They had a lot of fun. We also got to see inside an ambulance. Pretty neat!
Then we got to see all the gear the fireman wear and how they put it on. Here he is ready to fight a fire!
On our way out the fireman gave each of the kids a pencil, a sticker, a sucker and a high-five. What a fun field trip!
4th of July
4 weeks ago











3 comments:
Hi Smith Family,
What a neat field trip you got to go on today! I'll bet you had fun looking at all the fire engines and the neat things they have at the fire station.
Love, Grandma
I hope you brought me back a fireman!!hee hee!! What's Jen Hadocks email addy? I need to email her to get invited to her blog!
So cute! Hunter LOVES the firestation, because that's where "the good guys work!"
Post a Comment