Monday, October 27, 2008

If The Shoe Fits

Another great year at Witches Night Out!!! Of course none of us won any of the huge giveaways that they do at the end of the night, but what's new? You would think that after going consecutively for six or seven years that I would have won something by now, but no such luck! Oh well, we have a great time every year whether we win something or not! Our tradition is to go out to dinner dressed up like witches and then we head over to Gardner Village. If you've never been, it really is a sight to see! They have the whole village decorated with witches and all the shops have witchy deals going on, makes for great shopping! Tammy and Deanna weren't able to go with us this year so it was just the five of us.


Witches around the village.....


.....stirring up their brew.



I really had to go and this witch was taking FOR-EV-ER!!! ha ha ha!!! I'm such a dork, but at least I crack myself up! :)



GOOD TIMES!!!

9 comments:

Brooke said...

You are so funny!! I love your blog, it is so cute!!

Trisha said...

Looks like fun! You looked way cute, by the way I love your hat!!

Jennifer said...

Dang it! I knew I should have stayed. We left at about 10 minutes to 10:00. My mom and sisters had to drive back you to Brigham and one up to Logan and so they wanted to get out before everyone was trying to leave. You should have just run up there and claimed it. I have always wanted come cute luggage from Posh Frippery.

Carolyn Hanson said...

You're not the only one who has said this is so much fun! I would love to do this someday. Witches are my favorite. You all look great, too.

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Well I hope you didn't pee your pants! Ha ha. Looks like a lot of fun. I need to do it one year. So when is our next lunch date?

byebyedays said...

What a blast! I want to go with you next year.:)

Melanie said...

I love your tights!

Rosie Moncrief said...

Lookin good Hol's!!!! Looks like fun! Maybe I'll go next year.

JaCee said...

i love you! how fun!