We always have a swell time when we go to St. George! We are so grateful to Gee & Dee who are so generous to let us stay in their condo, it really is so nice of them.
We love the St. George condo! :)
We love the St. George condo! :)
We had a grand ole time at Fiesta Fun miniature golfing. This time, we went after dark, super FUN!
| Little Levi enjoyed his first miniature golf game, riding in style of course! |
See Hayzen's snow boots? They stayed on the entire trip! Yes, that's right, the temp was low 80's the whole time and that was his shoe of choice. And with no socks, mind you. Such a funny little guy I have!
| You only win if you wear snow boots! -- Philosophy of Hayzen |
| My happy guy!! :) |
We had a grand ole time exploring the town square while we waited for the carousel to open. Perfect photo op, don't you think?
| Silly, silly boys! |
| My children are such posers! They get it from |
Hooray! The carousel is open! Let's take a ride!
Me and this little fella hung out on the side lines giggling at how silly Daddy and the older kids were being.
I can't stand how cute he is. I LOVE that little tongue!
We had a grand ole time sippin' on old fashion root beer and sodas from the old General Store. We also got nachos and bread sticks for a snack and let me tell you, we had never been there before but it will definitely become part of our St. George tradition. Those warm, soft, chubby bread sticks were to die for!! I could eat 7 of them right now!!
We had a grand ole time splashing around at the town's square splash park. Even little Levi enjoyed gettin' his feet wet.
We had a grand ole' time walking around the temple after dark and exploring the visitor's center. What a beautiful temple!
These crAzY cOOcs!! I took about 100 shots trying to get a decent one. Never a dull moment! I actually LOVE the way these turned out though, it totally shows their cute personalities and what I get to deal with every.day.of.my.life!! :) And you know what? I wouldn't change it for the world!!
We had a grand ole time seeing some of the church sites in and around St. George. First, we went on a tour of Brigham Young's house.
We then walked around "ancestor square". The kids thought this old fire truck was pretty cool.
And this old horse made out of junk. Great posing kids! ha ha!
Next, we drove out to see and tour Jacob Hamblin's home and also to the Mountain Meadows Massacre monument. It's a pretty sad story but a neat monument to honor those that died.
| Best Buds |
Then, we headed over to Pine Valley to see and tour the old pioneer church they have there. What a beautiful place Pine Valley is, I think I want a cabin up there! The old church was pretty amazing too. What a neat part of our pioneer history.
Add one yummy dinner and one yummy breakfast out, a stop at the ice cream shop with the Fowles, who were on their way home from Disneyland, a few trips to the swimming pool and that about sums up our trip. Pretty darn exciting! We did lots of things that we had never done before in St. George this time around, and even though we still love going to Snow Canyon and exploring the red rocks, it was fun to switch things up a bit and see some new things. We LOVE St. George!! Can't wait to go back!! :)











1 comment:
Sounds like you guys had tons of fun!!! Count us in next time you go down there!
Post a Comment