Friday, November 2, 2012

On Halloween Night

When we got back from trick-or-treating at Daddy's work, we enjoyed our traditional Papa Murphy's jack-o-lantern pizza and bread sticks before Daddy and the three older kids were off again for more trick-or-treating.  
Seriously, kids are pretty darn lucky these days!

It's our "baby's first boo" :)  
He wears Halloween in style!


Before the kids even went out trick-or-treating on Halloween night, I had to dump their candy into a plastic sack because their trick-or-treating buckets were all ready over flowing.  

This is the total tally for Avery... and she's already digging in to the goods...


Do you see how Quinn's sack is like, 3/4 full?  Do you see that?  Yeah, we have WAY too much candy around here!  I can't decide if I should be the mean Mom and start throwing it out, OR, let them eat as much as they want, whenever they want, until they get sick enough that they don't want to eat any more and then throw it out.  Tough call folks, tough call!  


We loved all our Halloween festivities this year!  It's a wonderful time to be a Mommy of 4 sweet little hoodlums!  :)

No comments: