I picked up a Lucky Leprechaun the other day from preschool.
Lucky and cute!
Maybe this is the same Leprechaun that fell into our trap that we made a couple days later on St. Patrick's Day. He managed to get away with all the gold coins without leaving a trace though. Sneaky little thing.
I found a treasure hunt idea on one of my favorite craft blogs to do for the kids. It was so easy to put together. Download and print. Hooray! I love simple and fun.
The kids had a fantastic time chasing around the house and yard to find their hidden treasure.
It was SO windy. Hayzen could barely stand still and keep his eyes open.
"You are my Pot of Gold
at the End of the Rainbow!"
For dinner that night we had GREEN lettuce wraps, GREEN jello, GREEN grapes and GREEN milk.
The lettuce wraps were another pin I found on Pinterest, a P.F. Chang's knock-off recipe. Can I just say that I've pretty much wanted to eat these every single night since St. Patrick's Day. They are TO DIE FOR! And I'm not even kidding. They're already on the dinner menu again for tomorrow night. :) I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE them!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!











1 comment:
The treasure hunt looked way fun! I forgot to ask you how the kids liked it. You are such a fun Mom!
Post a Comment