We're getting down to the home stretch now. 4 1/2 weeks to go. Yahoo!
We can't wait to have our little babe here with us, we are all very excited! Will he look like Quinn and have light hair and blue eyes or will he look like Hayzen with dark hair and dark brown eyes? Or, will he have his very own look? Perhaps red hair and green eyes, we don't have that combination in our family yet? :) Hey, and who's to say that just because he's a boy he'll look like one of his brothers. Maybe he'll have light hair and hazel eyes like his sister... I'm just anxiously awaiting to see, it will be so fun.
We're picking up the family treasure from Mom and Dad's on Saturday. Remember me posting about this just before Hayzen was born? A family treasure indeed!
We can't wait to have our little babe here with us, we are all very excited! Will he look like Quinn and have light hair and blue eyes or will he look like Hayzen with dark hair and dark brown eyes? Or, will he have his very own look? Perhaps red hair and green eyes, we don't have that combination in our family yet? :) Hey, and who's to say that just because he's a boy he'll look like one of his brothers. Maybe he'll have light hair and hazel eyes like his sister... I'm just anxiously awaiting to see, it will be so fun.
We're picking up the family treasure from Mom and Dad's on Saturday. Remember me posting about this just before Hayzen was born? A family treasure indeed!
A few more things we need to get before our babe comes:
a car seat and stroller ~ fairly important!
baby wash and baby lotion ~ Yum! I love the smell of baby lotion.
newborn diapers and wipes ~ also pretty important
And I think that's all folks. We are ready!
...physically anyway, mentally I'm not so sure. I'm a little nervous about being a Mother of 4. :/
Is it too late to change my mind?
ha ha! Just kidding!











4 comments:
we'll have to get our little guys together to play this summer! hope the next few weeks go fast for you!
Yeah! How exciting! Your pregnancy has seemed to go by really fast. How come everyone else's goes by so fast and mine don't? :)
Good luck!
Hey, that is so exciting! I didn't know you were expecting! You will be just the most fab mom of 4 ever! I'm sure of it! Hope you're feeling great and hope all goes well from here on out. I'll check back for pics after baby boy arrives. Good luck!
Post a Comment