Levi Justin
7 lbs. 6 oz.
19.5" long
We are so happy that our sweet baby Levi is here. He decided he wanted to come 6 days earlier than Mommy's scheduled
c-section, which was 100% OKAY with Mommy. :)
He also surprised us with a head of fuzzy strawberry blonde hair. :)
It is so so cute!
Meeting his big sister and big brothers for the first time.
They are in LOVE with their baby brother. They came to the hospital everyday to see him.
I am so thankful for my 4 beautiful children. I am so blessed!
And this little fella? Well, he is just the cutest.
I was getting my cutie baby dressed to come home and look what he did. . . flashed his Mama a sweet little smile. He was happy to be coming home.
I love how teeny tiny he looks in his carseat.
Welcome home my sweet baby Levi.
We LOVE you so so much.











8 comments:
Okay seriously, I love him already! He is darling!!
So cute! I love the name Levi. Congrats!
Oh my word he is so sweet!!! You sure do make cute kiddos!! Welcome to the world little Levi!! Congrats on your new family of 6!
Oh Holly, he is so stinkin' cute! All these new babies is making me want another one already. I am so glad you got more pictures of him up. He is adorable. Congratulations!
Holly, he is so stinking cute! I can't wait to come snuggle him! Hope you are doing well!
He's beautiful! Congrats!
I've been blog stocking waiting to see pictures of baby Levi! So happy for you! We really are blessed to have these beautiful children! Nothing better!!!
You'll have to let me know how four kids are...! Now I'm even more excited to meet our little one in August!! Love newborns!
Congratualations!!! He is so adorable!! You have 4 kids... you are very brave!!
Love ya!!!
Post a Comment