Monday, June 6, 2011

Wild Sunflowers

I've said it before and I'll say it again,
Mendon is a slice of heaven on earth.

Just look at these amazing pictures. We went on a little walk up Kotter's Trail and this is the scene at the top. Hills and hills of these beautiful wild sunflowers. Add a little mountain scape complete with snow capped tops and you've got yourself an incredible sight!

A.MAZE.ZING!!!



Avery and her latest favorite pose kills me! ha ha!






I could seriously take a bite out of this kid he is so delicious! I absolutely LOVE this picture of me and him!



Poor Quinn {well, all of us really} was getting eaten alive by squeeters, he couldn't even stop itching for a quick pic.



*Note to self: never go in the mountains again without being properly dowsed in squeeter spray! :)

2 comments:

Lyndee said...

Holly what makes me laugh is I have pictures of you doing the same poses that Avery is doing! She is spitting image of you! So stink'in cute! The flowers and mountains are beautiful as always.

Carolyn Hanson said...

Thanks for posting these! Makes me a little homesick but I love to see it anyway :)