... Lyndee and I started a SNAZZY new
Craft blog! Wahoo!!
{From the title, was your first thought, "she's pregnant"? ha ha! Tricked ya!}
We are SOOO excited about this! It's going to be full of fun/easy craft ideas, yummy recipes, cute home decor ideas and simple DIY projects--all things that Lyndee and I both LOVE. Hooray!
Check it out, add us to your 'favorites' list and check back often for fun and new ideas. And if you're feeling extra sassy, feel free to become a follower! :)
Craft blog! Wahoo!!
{From the title, was your first thought, "she's pregnant"? ha ha! Tricked ya!}
We are SOOO excited about this! It's going to be full of fun/easy craft ideas, yummy recipes, cute home decor ideas and simple DIY projects--all things that Lyndee and I both LOVE. Hooray!
Check it out, add us to your 'favorites' list and check back often for fun and new ideas. And if you're feeling extra sassy, feel free to become a follower! :)











1 comment:
Fun, Holly! Can't wait to check it out!
Post a Comment