Friday, March 18, 2011

Avery's New Pillows

I am in love with these three pillows I made yesterday.
Is that possible, to be in love with pillows?

Oh yes, I'm feelin' the love!

I'm in love with the cute bright colors of PINK everywhere, I'm in love with the patterns and textures of the fabric, I'm in love with their shapes and sizes, I'm in love with how they turned out--exactly how I had pictured in my head, LOVE when that happens.
You see, it is possible to be in love with pillows!


Don't look to close, I still have to whip-stitch them closed but I just couldn't wait a second longer to put them on Avery's bed and fall in love with them!



I'm so so happy about those pillows! Love I tell ya!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Way cute Holly! I could be in love too!

Mom said...

Those pillows are so dang wonderful!!