Lisa had her tables/house decorated so cute for the family wedding dinner.
And guess what Lisa and Troy made for dinner--Cafe Rio Pork Salad!!! I could have died and gone to heaven it was so good!! My mouth was still salivating for more the next evening when we were at the Temple with Tori. :) Seriously though, it was that good.
They even had the Cafe Rio tins and homemade tortillas for the salad, so fun! Which reminds me, I still need to get the pork recipe, rice recipe and the Cafe Rio house dressing recipe from Lisa. I could have drank that dressing, it is my favorite and it tasted just like Cafe Rio's. Heavenly, just heavenly I tell ya!
All of Tori's Aunts and Uncles {that's us :)} pitched in to get her some of the things on her wish list at Target. I was the lucky one that got to go shopping and pick it all out, I loved it! We gave them Tori's beloved turquoise side table, the softest lime green couch pillow you'll ever feel, the cutest orange lamp and last but not least, a fancy steam iron, lime green of course. :) J.T. and Tori loved the gifts and it was fun watching them open them that night.











No comments:
Post a Comment