Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Where's Bo?


Olp, there he is!

Bo is such a funny dog. When he lays in his bed he nuzzles underneath his blanket until he is almost completely covered. I've never met a dog that likes to be covered with a blanket, especially their face, until Bo-bee. :)


We're dog sitting while Mom and Dad are on their fancy 10-day Panama Canal cruise. The kids love having Bo here and Ruby does too. Except I think Ruby feels like she's been replaced as my #1 lap fan. Every time I sit down Bo comes running over and jumps up on my lap, {which by the way, he is SO heavy, rock solid}, then Ruby comes over, looks up at me, looks at my lap to see if there's any room left for her, then squeezes in where ever she can. haha! So this is usually what I look like if I'm sitting down...
What can I say, they love me! :)


Look at these two cute sun-lovin' pups!

No comments: