Saturday, October 2, 2010

We've got a Ghost in our house!

Almost every time I go into one of our bathrooms, this is what I see.....


Sometimes it's all three bathrooms in the same day!!!

This is what our toilet paper rolls look like 9 times out of 10 from "re-rolling" the toilet paper.....


This Ghost is good, really good!
He slips in and out of those bathrooms like no body's business without even being seen!

But...I have a sneaky suspicion this Ghost's name starts with an H and ends with an ayzen.
Mom's just know these things!

1 comment:

Mom said...

You can at least be thankful that the little ghost hasn't figured out how to lift the lid and stir in the bowl. At least the TP is on the floor and not in the toilet clogging it up and flooding your house! What a cute little guy---busy but CUTE!