Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's Party Week!

Last Friday we went to Brett and Sarah's family friendly Halloween Party! :) We ate taco soup, salad, chips and dip and Frankenstein finger bread sticks for dinner. The bread sticks were SO cute, I wish I would have taken a picture of them! I'll have to get the recipe from Becky for next Halloween! And for dessert we had cute Halloween cupcakes that me and my kids made, Halloween sugar cookies and carmel apples that Sarah made.
Delicious!


Brett and Sarah had a Cake Walk for the kids and they played Ghost in the Graveyard. Our kids had already de-costume-ized by the time this picture was taken, but here are all the kids.


While the kids were destroying Brett and Sarah's basement, the adults had a chance to play a quick game of Catch Phase upstairs. :)
And here are the adults.


And lastly, I've never known a pirate to ride a horse...
until now.....


That picture makes me smile!
Love it!

Our little family had a great night! Thanks Brett and Sarah! :)

1 comment:

JaCee said...

oh fun! We aren't even an eighth as festive...