Monday, October 11, 2010

Sao Paulo Brazil Mission Reunion

Last Saturday we went to Justin's mission reunion. His mission President and his wife live in California but Justin got word that they were going to be in Utah for the reunion. Justin didn't want to miss it! He always speaks with the up most respect and love for his mission President and his wife, he loves them dearly. And they love him dearly too!

I've met them once before, at a mission reunion shortly after we were married. It was fun to see them again and meet some of Justin's companions. We had a great time. To see Justin laugh and reminisce with his old companions was priceless! He loved his mission and he loves all those he served with!

P.S. Lots of Portuguese was spoken, I'd just laugh when everyone else did.....

...it's the best I could do! :)

No comments: