Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trunk-or-Treat ~ Smell-my-Feet

Thursday night was our Ward Halloween Party and Trunk-or-Treat. The Young Men and Women were in charge this year, and man oh man, talk about stressful! Whew! I'm so glad we had enough soup and bread sticks to feed everyone! :)

The Young Men did the donut on a string game for the kids and the Young Women did the cake walk and a Haunted Spook Alley where you could feel skin, eyeballs, guts, ears, a brain and a hand inside of hallowed out pumpkins. GROSS! I even knew what each thing was and it still sicked me out! ha ha!

After dinner and games we all headed outside for the
much anticipated
Trunk-or-Treat!

In case you didn't know, I'll let you in on a little secret...
The Tooth Fairy and Buzz Lightyear are the best of friends!
They go flying together ALL the time! :)


And my little Pirate, well, let's just say he scored a lot of loot
merely because he is the cutest Pirate EVER!!


"TRICK OR TREAT!" "What did I get?!"


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

{And yes, Daddy was there,
he was just handing out 46 lbs. of candy at the van!} :)

No comments: