Friday, April 2, 2010

Her New Do

I wanted to do this cute little 'bob' at the end of last summer but chickened out due to Avery's non-existent side growing hair, I was worried it might not look so good. Plus her hair is so thin {how did a child of mine get THIN hair?} and I just wasn't sure.

Yesterday when I showed her the picture of the little girl's hair, that I've been saving since last summer, she LOVED it and wanted it cut immediately.

So I did, right then and there. And it's CUTE!

BEFORE {and not at all combed}



AND AFTER



She is THRILLED with her new short hair.

So thrilled in fact that she started striking a pose.



What a little BEAUTY!

4 comments:

Julie said...

What a cute hairdo Avery! Love, Julie

Grandma T. said...

Love your new hair do Avery!! It is absolutely "darling". I like your new top and the new flower for your hair, too. What a cute young lady!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I LOVE it!! I am dying to cut ella's hair into a bob, but her sides are still too short. Coming from a hairdresser...bobs are the BEST thing for little girls with thin hair. It makes their hair looks so much thicker. I feel the same way about Ella's hair...how can my lil girl have thin hair? She looks just darling with that cut! Oh and your matchy, matchy boys are to die for!!

Amber said...

So cute Holly!! You are so talented to cut her hair. I need you to color my hair like you used to in college!!