Wednesday, April 21, 2010

White Liar

Remember this shirt and how I was saying that it was a 'one time wear only' shirt?

Well, Avery got to wear it again. Wahoo!

She got to celebrate her 'pretend birthday' last week at school since her 'real birthday' isn't until summertime.



Speaking of 'pretend birthdays' and 'real birthdays', this little lady seemed to have been having a little case of amnesia that day and got the two mixed up!

I didn't know this until the next day when one of her little friends came over with a birthday gift for her. Then I asked her, "did you tell everyone it was your real birthday?"

I suppose you can guess what her answer was.....

Oh yes, and come to find out, in talking to this little friends Mom, there was a whole party planned at Chucky Cheeses that night too with invitations she just forgot to pass out..... Are you kidding me Avery???

It's maybe a little funny to me now, but last Wednesday I was mortified! And all to get a stinkin' present! What is this world {and my daughter} coming too? ha ha!

Needless to say, Avery returned the gift and apologized for her little out right lie!

I guess the good news for me is, she already chose to celebrate her 'real birthday' in April so when July comes around we won't have to. Hope you enjoyed your Spring birthday this year.

Yes, punishment is fun isn't it Avery! :)

2 comments:

Lyndee said...

Tricky little Avery!!! Holly, that is hilarious!

Crystal Taylor said...

That is too funny! Sounds like something my little milly would do:)