
Elder Carles
Vancouver, Canada Mission
It's hard for me to believe that Ben, my little Buddy, is already old enough to serve a mission.
He is my oldest nephew and I was only 10 years old when he was born. He was the closest thing to a "younger sibling" that I had and we were best buds back then.
But once in awhile, like when I'd call him the nickname I made up for him, Trolley-Boy, he'd get really mad at me.
"I not Trolley-Boy, I Benjamin plain!" he'd yell.
He wasn't too fond of that nickname apparently.
Sometimes though, {when I was feeling mean I guess} I'd call him that just to hear his reply, because he'd say it so funny.
Oh, good times.
Ben entered into the MTC today and I am so excited for him as he embarks on this new phase in his life.
Ben entered into the MTC today and I am so excited for him as he embarks on this new phase in his life.
He is going to be a great missionary!
Love ya my little Trolley-Boy!











4 comments:
Really? He's leaving on a mission? Wow...time does fly.
It seems just like yesterday that Ben was my little boyfriend! Oh, how the time flies by. He will be a great missionary!
My oldest nephew entered the MTC yesterday too!!!
Crazy!
Holly, That is a fun and thoughtful post about Ben.
Post a Comment