I wish it would have been a little bit warmer outside today so I could have had them wear their matching shorts that go with their hats and shirts too!
What two handsome brothers!! I loved these pictures. They look like they are enjoying each other and having a good time with their new hats. How did you get Hayzen to leave his hat on? Whenever I put anything on your head, you would immediately pull it off. Anyway, those are way cute!!
We have a great life.....great families, good friends, friendly neighbors, nothing could be better! As Nacho Libre would say, "it's the best, I luv it!"
3 comments:
So cute!!
What two handsome brothers!! I loved these pictures. They look like they are enjoying each other and having a good time with their new hats. How did you get Hayzen to leave his hat on? Whenever I put anything on your head, you would immediately pull it off. Anyway, those are way cute!!
Cute twinners! I love dressing my boys in matching outfits! So fun!
Post a Comment