I'm so with ya Holly! I am in love with all the blooming flowers everywhere! Here in SD it's bursting with flowers everywhere and I'm in Love to! Happy Spring :)
I agree with you!! I love the flowers and the pretty blossoms on most of the trees! It's so nice! Your fire pit looks like fun too! Maybe I'll have to send some hints to Jared! :)
We have a great life.....great families, good friends, friendly neighbors, nothing could be better! As Nacho Libre would say, "it's the best, I luv it!"
5 comments:
I needed this today since it is raining outside right now.
I love Spring!!
I'm so with ya Holly! I am in love with all the blooming flowers everywhere! Here in SD it's bursting with flowers everywhere and I'm in Love to! Happy Spring :)
I agree with you!! I love the flowers and the pretty blossoms on most of the trees! It's so nice! Your fire pit looks like fun too! Maybe I'll have to send some hints to Jared! :)
I hear ya! Singing "popcorn" takes on much more meaning now!!
I LOVE seeing those blooming trees! There is one right outside our window. It's too bad the flowers don't last longer.
A BBQ would be delightful! I'll get crackin on Jon to make us some plans!
Post a Comment