Hayzen found his basket first, in the corner, hiding behind his toys. "Peek-a-boo!"


That sneaky Easter Bunny hid Avery's basket in the oven. Boy was that ever exciting!


Well what do you know, Quinney found his under the bathroom sink. Tricky Easter Bunny!


Justin's basket was hidden in a kitchen drawer, and mine, up on a shelf in the laundry room.
The Easter Bunny was good to us yet again.
Hoppy Easter Every Bunny!
That sneaky Easter Bunny hid Avery's basket in the oven. Boy was that ever exciting!
Well what do you know, Quinney found his under the bathroom sink. Tricky Easter Bunny!
Justin's basket was hidden in a kitchen drawer, and mine, up on a shelf in the laundry room.
The Easter Bunny was good to us yet again.
Hoppy Easter Every Bunny!
{I am laughing out loud and can not stop at that last line! Maybe because I started saying it with a Japanese accent, which makes it WAY more funny!}
I am still laughing!!











4 comments:
Such a cleaver Easter Bunny you have at your house! I also love your tag line "hoppy Easter Every Bunny" I might have to steal that for my Easter post :) You crack me up.
Looks like a great Easter Morning!
i'm laughing too! :) i only wish i could hear you say it.
Looks like it was a very Hoppy Easter for you guys! My mom STILL makes us find baskets every year, she's so great!:) Very cute pix, fun post!
Post a Comment