Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy Day!


I am so happy for my BFF Lyndee, Chad and their sweet little Allee! They were sealed in the Logan Temple last Saturday. Hooray! I will never forget the incredible spirit I felt in the Temple that day. The power of a forever family is so strong and so real, what a pleasure it was to be there with them!

Little Allee is just the cutest thing, she looked so beautiful in her little white dress! One thing is for sure though, I never thought in a million years that my Lyndee-Loop would ever have a blonde haired, blue eyed babe! ha ha!

I love you guys! I'm SO happy for you!

2 comments:

Lyndee said...

It meant the world to have you and Justin there with us on such a special day! We love you both and always will!!!

jami said...

How wonderful for Lyndee. I've had know idea what she's been up to. Tell her congrats and that her daugther is beautiful!