Thursday, March 4, 2010

Avery and her sisters, uh, I mean brothers...

"Presenting..... (as Quinn reluctantly starts walking down the stairs)...Quinney the Princess!"


(By the looks of Quinn's face below he's not really diggin' this whole "princess thing"!)


"Mom, come see Hayzen's hair," I hear Avery say amongst her infectious giggle.

This is what I found...



Do you think Avery wants a sister??? Oh you bet she does! She talks about having a sister on a regular basis and often times I have to answer questions like these: "Mom, when are we gonna have a baby sister?" or "What month is gonna be our baby sister's birthday?" or "When we have a baby girl next, let's name her Haze-l-ee, okay?"

Sorry to tell ya Sweets but you're not in charge of that department!!

I guess Quinney and Hayze will just have to suffer through their loving sister's ideas until they're old enough to tackle her and make her stop.....and/or out run her.





I can't blame her though, I mean, Hayzen does have the best head of hair for that sort of thing. (and the cutest face)


Then she dolled up her hair.



She's so proud of her work!


6 comments:

Amber said...

That is so funny Holly!!I love it. I really do love the look on Quinn's face...ha ha

Julie said...

Funny!

Grandma said...

What a creative big sister!! It looks like Quinney is wondering if that was a great idea but Hayzen looks as if he is enjoying all the attention and the "new do!"

byebyedays said...

Ha, ha don't we all remember doing this to our own brothers. She is such a cutie, and your boys are little dolls too! Yep let her enjoy it while she can, because soon enough she won't be getting away with it!

JaCee said...

*I* want hayzen's hair! Beautiful kids hol! Love your cute posts, you're such a cute mom. Cole told me yesterday that he thinks I have a little bit of ocd, and guess who came to mind :)

Jennifer said...

Man it must just be a sister's way to torture her brothers. I used to dress my brothers up in my dance costumes and put make up on them. Even years later it totally embarrassed them. I bet it still would maybe I will have to pull those pictures out. :)