Batman and Batwoman came to my rescue the other day with all their cool super hero moves!
And then out of no where, Superwoman and Spiderman showed up too!
Whew, what a day! :)
4th of July
4 weeks ago
Batman and Batwoman came to my rescue the other day with all their cool super hero moves!
And then out of no where, Superwoman and Spiderman showed up too!
Whew, what a day! :)
5 comments:
Once again this takes me back to my childhood... We loved running around with the pillow cases tied to our backs... We'd a been in heaven with those great capes! So cute!
What cute capes! Did you make those? I am going to have to make my kids some because right now they like to take my dish towels out of the drawer and use them for capes and your capes are so much cuter than my dish towels.
I LOVE them! My boys would love the duo cape. The purple/pink superhero is so fun.
I love them too! So...you'll have to tell me if you made them and how!!!
love it! love avery's batman pose!
Post a Comment