Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Top O' The Morning To Ya!

I love this website! I found all sorts of fun things for my lil Leprechaun's to do in celebration of the upcoming Irish holiday.

We traced and cut out shamrocks for the window.....





We helped the little Leprechaun find his way to the Pot of Gold in the Shamrock Maze.....



(Quinney just scribbled, more or less...)


Then we pieced this Leapin' Leprechaun Puzzle together a few, well actually, a lot of times.....


Miss Shamrocker herself dreamed up the idea to color a fancy rainbow.....


Next we painted with watercolors, Avery crafted a Lucky Leprechaun and Quinney a colorful rainbow.....



I loved the way Quinney held his paint brush, have we got a mini Picasso on our hands? :).....



I thought these were really cute and fun too. I'm going to use them as bribery for good behavior from my kids. (not that I really need to bribe them to be good, they're really all around great kids but sometimes... man oh man!)

So, if they're being good they'll get one, if they're not being so good, well, then they'll get one taken away. Ma ha ha ha!!! I love being the Momma! :)

If they have 5 Luck Bucks each by St. Patrick's Day we'll get to do something really fun! I haven't decided yet what we'll do, but it will be REALLY FUN!


5 comments:

Lyndee said...

Cute Ideas!!! Holl, you are such a great MOM!!

Jennifer said...

How funny my kids are upstairs water painting st patrick's day pictures right now and we just got that same maze from the library. I am going to have to go check out all the other cute ideas on that website. I am not very creative so I need all the help I can get.

byebyedays said...

Very fun for your kiddo's! You are a great mom little lady! Your kids are so, so cute!

Crystal Taylor said...

Cute St. Patti's ideas! I just might have to steal the shamrock idea.
You guys are welcome to stop by our house anytime! We love visitors!

Rosie Moncrief said...

Way fun! Why was I not invited over? It's not as if I have work to do or anything!! hhaha! You are such a creative mom and I hope you are keeping all these ideas in a notebook for me for someday!!